Advisory , Information & Referral Desk
To create access to resources and information that enables remote communities to be connected to wider economic society and to the rest of the world.
Mandelavile Crisis Center will implement the project form start to finish the organisation has been in existence for more than 10 years and has adequate working in the NPO sector and in communities initiating project and skills development.
Development Center Model
- Families of individuals.
- Staff’ family members.
- Suppliers’ family members.
- Project management and support staff family members.
- Families of the centers managers.
- Referral services ( Social workers, Paralegals, Government departments and other services providers that can assist our beneficiaries)
- Updated notice board for local and other economic opportunities.
- Screening of beneficiary for community profiling and needs analysis.
- Free Telecommunications (WIFI, photocopy , printing, fax and e-mail)
- Reference Library ( Newspaper reading, stock of books)
- Mobilise resources to assist the community.
- Run outreach programmes
- Advise local FBO other CSO to build capacity.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monthly visits of the centers
- Weekly and Monthly Progress reports
- Regular tests and assignments during the training period
- Performance evaluation of the trainers
- Alignment of the progress with the implementation plan and revise accordingly
- Impact Evaluation of the project in the community after 6 months and a year.