To enable the poorest and vulnerable families to have an income source for basic needs of life by imparting vocational training skills to at least one member of the family.
Why this? , is the “Best solution”.
Imparting valuable Skills Development results in :
- Sustainable solution to their current problems.
- Creates job Opportunity and income source that are sustainable.
- An asset which not only enables them but let them help others in their comunities.
- Restore hope and sense of worth.
- Families of individuals.
- Trainers’ family members.
- Suppliers’ family members.
- Project management and support staff family members.
- Families of the centers managers.
- Cell phone repair
- Brick Making
- Life skills
- Computer basics course
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monthly visits of the centers
- Weekly and Monthly Progress reports
- Regular tests and assignments during the training period
- Performance evaluation of the trainers
- Alignment of the progress with the implementation plan and revise accordingly
- Impact Evaluation of the project in the community after 6 months and a year.